University City Children's Center would like to bring attention to #GivingTuesday, a day designated to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity. Occurring each year on the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday follows the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and CyberMonday to kick-off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
If you would like to participate today please consider contributing to UCCC's Tuition Assistance Program!
Here are FIVE reasons to donate to UCCC for Tuition Assistance:
1. What happens early in life lasts a lifetime!
2. 90 to 95% of the brain's intricate infrastructure forms by age five. Children need high quality early childhood care and education to reach their full potential.
3. Helping families meet the expense of quality child care is crucial to our mission at UCCC.
4. Typical scholarships at UCCC range from 10%-60% off the cost of tuition.
5. UCCC is continuously improving our definition of success. It is a careful combination of concrete measurable data, core studies, culture surveys, and success stories from families and former students.