Books for Parents
I love to read and don’t spend as much time reading as I would like to. The list of books that I want to read is really long and keeps growing. Since I have become I parent, I try to occasionally read books that I hope will help me be a better parent.
I asked around at UCCC and LUME to get a list of recommended books for parents and I wanted to share that list with all of you. Each book title is linked to a page with a description of the book. Many of these books we have here and would be happy to lend out if you are interested. Happy Reading!
1. Connected Parenting by Jennifer Kolari
2. Your Self-Confident Baby by Magda Gerber
3. Emotional Muscle: Strong Parents, Strong Children by Jack & Kerry Kelly Novick
4. No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline without Shame by Janet Lansbury
5. Your One-Year-Old…; Your Two-Year-Old…; Your Three-Year-Old…; and others by Louise Bates Ames and Frances L. Ilg
6. The Emotional Life of the Toddler by Alicia F. Lieberman
Post by Jessica Sims