Our year-round, full-day program is inclusive of children of diverse racial, ethnic, socio-economic, and developmental backgrounds, and serves families from many different neighborhoods in St. Louis.
- Children are between 6 weeks and 6 years old
- Family incomes range from $5,000 to $250,000+
- Typically 50% of families receive tuition assistance
- Typically our population of children consists of:
- 45%-50% Caucasian, 25%-35% African American,
- 25%-30% Other: Other minority groups, children of mixed race, English language learning families.
- Families live in over 30 zip codes in the metro area
- Inclusive of children with special needs