Visiting with WUSTL Moms Group
Just the other day I had the opportunity to visit with a group of moms who get together during lunch to discuss mom things.
The topics we discussed were fabulous, including:
- the latest brain research,
- helping children learn empathy,
- temperaments, (fearful, feisty, flexible)
- what to call body parts
- telling tall tales vs. lying
- and building your own family's culture
While we had a great time, there is never enough time and of course not everyone was able to join us. So we want to encourage the conversation to continue. If you have a question to ask, a thought to add, or a new topic to start, please feel free to add to the comments below, or jump over to the UCCC Facebook page. Simply post a topic for discussion on our wall.
Post by Stephen Zwolak