UCCC's Annual Literacy Night (April 9)
University City Children's Center's Annual Literacy Night will be on April 9, 2015. We want to make sure you mark your calendars for this fun and special event.
This year we will have special guests from Central Print and Firecracker Press. This is the first family event to give you a firsthand look at our PRINT partnership. You will be able to see a printing press in action during dinner in the gallery and there will be interactive demonstrations for the 2 to 5 year-olds. Here is a quick rundown of the Literacy Night evening:
- 5:00pm Marcia Ollenger (professional, interactive, and fun storyteller!)
- 5:30 to 6pm Family dinner in the gallery
- 6 to 6:45pm Classroom activities begin
- 6 to 6:15pm Interactive printing demonstration for Starbursts, Comets, Big Dippers, and Shooting Stars, followed by activities in the classroom.
- 6:30 to 6:45pm Interactive printing demonstration for Supernovas, Superstars, and Horizons.
Looking forward to seeing you at Literacy Night! There will also be a Cardinals Baseball ticket giveaway!