Mud, mud, we love mud!
Do you remember what it felt like to squelch mud through your toes? How many mud pies did you make and sell? Do you remember painting with mud?
10 reasons to let children play in mud.
1. Children are happier
2. It connects children to nature
3. Children are healthier
4. Children are more innovative
5. Facilitates friendships
6. Mud is a wonderful art medium
7. Mud is a social medium
8. It facilitates creativity
9. Mud is welcoming
10. Mud is a childhood memory maker
Here is some mud inspiration!